Join the City Touch Football Team today!
If you’re looking for a social and casual position that doesn’t require any experience just an enthusiasm for sport and being part of a community, then this role is for you!
City Touch organises competitions across Brisbane Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 5:50pm – 9pm. Every venue and night will vary in games and times.
Every season City Touch is on the search of new Venue Organisers to oversee the proceedings of the night.
VENUE ORGANISER RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responsible management of the venue
2. Report venue conditions to office staff
3. Report complaint, injuries and issues to office staff
4. Oversee the sign on procedure for all team members
5. Check eligibility for finals
6. Answer questions from teams
7. Collection and accurate record of game scores
8. Coordinating referees for the nights games
9. Coordinating grand final presentations
10. Time keeping of games
11. Capturing images for socials
Email your letter of application to firstname.lastname@example.org