Position currently available: (No Regular Positions Currently Available)
If you’re looking for a social and casual position that doesn’t require any experience just an enthusiasm for sport and being part of a community, then this role is for you!
Premier Touch organises competitions across Brisbane on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesdays nights from 5:50pm – 9pm depending on each specific venue. To learn more about our seasons and venues click here.
Every season City Touch is on the search for new Venue Organisers to oversee the proceedings of the night.
VENUE ORGANISER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible management of the venue
- Report venue conditions to office staff
- Report complaints, injuries, and issues to office staff
- Oversee the sign-on procedure for all team members
- Check eligibility for finals
- Answer questions from teams
- Collect and accurately record game scores
- Coordinating referees for game nights
- Coordinating grand final presentations
- Timekeeping of games
- Capturing images for social media
View the full position description.
Email your letter of application to email@example.com or fill out an Expression of interest form.
Want to earn some extra cash and stay fit at the same time?
Give refereeing a try… It’s your call!
- All abilities welcome!
- Ages 15+
- Coaching support provided
- Games nightly Monday – Wednesday across multiple venues
- We work within your availability
- Opportunities for growth provided
Choose your desired venue and night.
Click here to express your interest today!